In-Sight® Spreadsheet Advanced class teaches the advanced topics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheets programming environment and user interface.
Students will learn to use advanced tools and those tools recently added to the spreadsheet environment. The spreadsheet interface requires some programming and uses intuitive application building enabling students to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively while taking advantage of the latest and greatest available through the spreadsheet.
At the end of this training event, participants will be able to:
- Configure the PatMax (PatMax and PatMax RedLine) tools
- Incorporate Edge and Bead Inspection tools to solve applications involving complex edges
- Analyze the results returned from the OCRMax tools
- Determine where color tools are helpful and implement them
- Implement Dialog Boxes and Wizards, Audit Messaging, and Test Run functions into an application
- Identify applications for the Flaw Detection tools and implement these tools
Time: 7:30AM – 2:00PM
Prerequisite: Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment