about the event
In-Sight® Spreadsheet Standard class teaches the basic topics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheet programming environment and user interface.
The In-Sight Spreadsheet Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheet programming best practices.
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Capture an image with the camera
- Calibrate the image using real-world measurements
- Utilize Locator Tools to find parts
- Inspect parts using various tools such as Presence/Absence, Measurement, Counting, and ID
- Utilize the Image Filter Tools in the job
- Configure a Discrete Input and a Discrete Output line
- Utilize the proper network communications for the job
- Utilize various tools available to deploy the system, such as backing up and restoring cameras
- Apply the fundamentals of lighting and optics to gain a good image of the part
- Troubleshoot when the camera/network/tools are not working as expected
Time: 11:30AM – 8:00PM