About the event
In-Sight® Spreadsheet Standard class teaches the basic topics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheet programming environment and user interface.
The In-Sight Spreadsheet Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheet programming best practices.
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Capture an image with the camera
- Navigate through a spreadsheet
- Create basic mathematical formulas involving If & And functions
- Implement fixturing in an In-Sight job
- Implement the core vision tools, including pattern recognition, histogram, blob, and edge tools
- Describe the purpose and methods of calibration
- Describe different forms of communication: discrete I/O and network communications
- Create a Custom View in a job
- Explain the fundamentals of lighting and optics