About the event
This course is for SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC users who are involved with developing or sustaining automation systems and their application programs.
Suggested Prerequisite: Introduction to SIMATIC PLCs
- Configure, parametrize, communicate with and commission a Totally Integrated Automation System.
- Program, document, test and troubleshoot a structured STEP7 program.
- Program using absolute and symbolic addressing. Use core application instructions to program Organization Blocks (OBs), Function Calls (FCs), Function Blocks (FBs), and library blocks.
- Program using binary, digital and analog processing.
- Create and use data blocks.
- Create and call reusable blocks employing parameter passing techniques.
- Cross reference where and how addressed are used, program call structure, and comparing online to offline programs.
Date: June 6th – June 9th, 2022
Time: 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: Malvern, Pa