about the training
This course is for SIMATIC S7 300/400 PLC users with basic engineering experience in the design and sustaining of SIMATIC automation systems and their application programs
Prerequisites: S7 TIA Programming 1
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
• Leverage the power of Block and Function libraries.
• Use STL for advanced program development.
• Employ indirect addressing in a program.
• Incorporate System Functions (SFC) in a program.
• Integrate an HMI and Drive system with the PLC.
• Use Instance and Multi Instance data Blocks.
• Use interrupt-driven and error processing program execution blocks.
• Leverage STEP 7 advanced diagnostics.
Date: May 1st – May 5th, 2023
Time: 4.5 Days
Location: Malvern, Pa