Join this class to benefit from hands-on experience with the latest drive technology
This workshop will help participants prevent common mistakes when applying variable frequency drives to their industrial and commercial equipment. Power quality and grounding practices can have tremendous impacts on the life expectancy of a drive system. Make sure to attend and receive the greatest return on your drive system investment.
Participants will be able to apply the concepts taught to any drives manufacturer. This hands-on workshop will provide critical information from local industry experts who possess significant application expertise and years of industry knowledge.
Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to start-up and integrate SINAMICS drives into Rockwell’s Studio 5000 software via EtherNet/IP communication, along with the Siemens TIA Portal via Profinet. This will help you develop more efficient programs to collect critical data from the devices.
What the Workshop includes:
- Drive start-up through a wireless interface to their smart phone or mobile device
- Basic start-up of a drive through the onboard interface module
- Drive integration into Rockwell Studio 5000 software through pre-developed sample code on EtherNet/IP
- Creating HMI screens on a Rockwell Panelview Plus to display critical information about drive performance and maintenance requirements
- Integrating drives into SIMATIC S7-1500TF safety PLCs via the Siemens TIA Portal utilizing pre-developed sample code
- Displaying advanced system diagnostics through simple drag-and-drop functions
There is no charge to attend this workshop!
Let us know if you are looking for a specific webinar.
We welcome your feedback and ideas
Have a request for a webinar? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!
Why Applied Controls Trainings?