About the event
This course is for SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC users who are involved with developing or sustaining automation systems and their application programs.
- Configure, parametrize, communicate with and commission a Totally Integrated Automation System.
- Program, document, test and troubleshoot a structured STEP7 program.
- Program using absolute and symbolic addressing. Use core application instructions to program Organization Blocks (OBs), Function Calls (FCs), Function Blocks (FBs), and library blocks.
- Program using binary, digital and analog processing.
- Create and use data blocks.
- Create and call reusable blocks employing parameter passing techniques.
- Cross reference where and how addressed are used, program call structure, and comparing online to offline programs.
Date: February 22nd, 2021 – February 26th, 2021
March 15th, 2021 – March 19th, 2021
April 19th, 2021- April 23rd, 2021
May 24th, 2021 – May 28th, 2021
June 21st, 2021 – June 25th, 2021