about the event
This virtual course is for SIMATIC S7-1500, S7-1200, S7-300, and S7-400 PLC users with basic engineering experience in the design and sustaining of SIMATIC automation systems and their application programs.
- Leverage the power of Block and Function libraries.
- Use LAD and STL for Programming required functions.
- Employ direct and indirect addressing in a program.
- Incorporate System Functions (SFC) in a program.
- Integrate an HMI and Drive system with the PLC on a PROFINET network.
- Program Instance and Multi-Instance Block calls.
- Use interrupt-driven and error processing program execution blocks.
- Leverage STEP7 advanced diagnostics.