One of the largest Oyster aquaculture concerns on the east coast needed a way to reliably size and grade the millions of oysters they produce for markets and restaurants around the world.
Applied Controls and Sick proposed the Sick TriSpector 1000, a 3D inspection tool that allows for variation in color, position and height.
The TriSpector’s easy commissioning and intuitive user interface were exactly what the customer needed to get the system up and running with a minimum of assistance.
Embedded image analysis meant evaluations were done in milleseconds with no additional PC or other hardware needed.
Each TriSpector is factory calibrated to simplify setup and reduce time and effort necessary to get the units on the line and working.
The TriSpector is specifically designed to withstand food processing environments and allow quick device replacement due to guaranteed field of view and re-use of saved setting
- Real time collection of production data.
- Expandable, networkable platform.
- Fully configurable system using free software.
- Camera settings and trigger times modifiable on-site.
- Software setup prioritizes ease of use to keep hardware in the field.