- COST – amongst competitive offerings, and even compared to legacy P+F Z purge systems such as the 3000 series, the 7500 prices are unmatchable.
- SMALL SIZE – the compact size of the 7500 controller enables it to be panel mounted with a very small footprint, and virtually zero profile, and no protrusion from the controller.
- COMPACT SIZE VENT – the accompanying vent is much smaller and less obtrusive than the vents of the legacy mechanical purge systems – body can be internally mounted with just the flame arrestor being exposed outside the panel.
- UNIVERSAL POWER – it can be powered with low voltage DC or up to 240 VAC – no second guessing if you ordered the right power supply option.
- BUILT IN AUXILIARY CONTACTS – for alarming or automatic operation – no need to order options – it is already built in.
- UNIVERSAL DISPLAY – highly visual and bright display can be programmed to view in portrait or landscape orientation.
- MANUAL PURGE OPERATION – using the panel mount kit option, the 7500 directly mimics the functionality of the 1000 or 3000 series using the same type of manual purge manifold.
- SIMPLE HANDS-OFF OPERATION – once the purge system is set up and programmed, it offers very simple visual display of the purge/pressure status – no need to push any buttons.
- AUTOMATIC PURGE OPTION – the same 7500 controller, it can also be programmed for automatic purging just by combining it with the automatic purge manifold.
- GLOBAL ACCEPTANCE – one controller accepted globally for North American and ROW (rest of world) applications.
Industrial Edge – From the Field to the Cloud
Cloud or Edge? Thanks to Industrial Edge, there is no need to choose. You c...