- COST – amongst competitive offerings, and even compared to legacy P+F Z purge systems such as the 3000 series, the 7500 prices are unmatchable.
- SMALL SIZE – the compact size of the 7500 controller enables it to be panel mounted with a very small footprint, and virtually zero profile, and no protrusion from the controller.
- COMPACT SIZE VENT – the accompanying vent is much smaller and less obtrusive than the vents of the legacy mechanical purge systems – body can be internally mounted with just the flame arrestor being exposed outside the panel.
- UNIVERSAL POWER – it can be powered with low voltage DC or up to 240 VAC – no second guessing if you ordered the right power supply option.
- BUILT IN AUXILIARY CONTACTS – for alarming or automatic operation – no need to order options – it is already built in.
- UNIVERSAL DISPLAY – highly visual and bright display can be programmed to view in portrait or landscape orientation.
- MANUAL PURGE OPERATION – using the panel mount kit option, the 7500 directly mimics the functionality of the 1000 or 3000 series using the same type of manual purge manifold.
- SIMPLE HANDS-OFF OPERATION – once the purge system is set up and programmed, it offers very simple visual display of the purge/pressure status – no need to push any buttons.
- AUTOMATIC PURGE OPTION – the same 7500 controller, it can also be programmed for automatic purging just by combining it with the automatic purge manifold.
- GLOBAL ACCEPTANCE – one controller accepted globally for North American and ROW (rest of world) applications.
Siemens SIMATIC Controller –Take Control of the Future
You start with the project… but from where do you get the solution?If...